Hi there everyone! Happy Friday.
Today, I’m doing a tag that is more about me than books. If you wish to participate, I tag you! I found the questions here.
1. What’s your favorite candle scent?
2. What female celebrity do you wish was your sister?
Amy Lee from Evanescence.
3. What male celebrity do you wish was your brother?
I don’t really have an answer for this one. Haha.
4. How old do you think you’ll be when you get married?
I am married. I was 26. 😊
5. Do you know a hoarder?
I don’t think so.
6. Can you do a split?
7. How old were you when you learned how to ride a bike?
Not sure. Young.
8. How many oceans have you swam in?
9. How many countries have you been to?
10. Is anyone in your family in the army?
11. What would you name your daughter if you had one?
12. What would you name your son if you had one?
13. What’s the worst grade you got on a test?
An F. If we are talking number grades, I think it was a 47. Haha.
14. What was your favorite TV show when you were a child?
15. What did you dress up as on Halloween when you were eight?
Most likely a witch.
16. Have you read any of the Harry Potter, Hunger Games or Twilight series?
All of the above.
17. Would you rather have an American accent or a British accent?
I really don’t have a preference.
18. Did your mother go to college?
19. Are your grandparents still married?
20. Have you ever taken karate lessons?
21. Do you know who Kermit the frog is?
22. What’s the first amusement park you’ve been to?
Hm. Darien Lake or Seabreeze. Not sure which one I went to first.
23. What language, besides your native language, would you like to be fluent in?
Sign language and Spanish.
24. Do you spell the color as grey or gray?
25. Is your father bald?
26. Do you know triplets?
27. Do you prefer Titanic or The Notebook?
28. Have you ever had Indian food?
No, but I’d like to try.
29. What’s the name of your favorite restaurant?
Outback Steakhouse is pretty good.
30. Have you ever been to Olive Garden?
31. Do you belong to any warehouse stores (Costco, BJ’s, etc.)?
32. What would your parents have named you if you were the opposite gender?
I think they told me my name would have been Jordan, but I’m not positive. It would have started with a ‘J’ though.
33. If you have a nickname, what is it?
J or Jess
34. Who’s your favorite person in the world?
My hubby ♡
35. Would you rather live in a rural area or in the suburbs?
Rural, for sure.
36. Can you whistle?
37. Do you sleep with a nightlight?
38. Do you eat breakfast every morning?
I try to, but not always.
39. Do you take any pills or medication daily?
40. What medical conditions do you have?
41. How many times have you been to the hospital?
A couple…maybe three?
42. Have you ever seen Finding Nemo?
43. Where do you buy your jeans?
Wherever I can find them at a reasonable price.
44. What’s the last compliment you got?
45. Do you usually remember your dreams in the morning?
Sometimes. That’s where Alter Reach cane from.
46. What flavor tea do you enjoy?
I like chai tea. Vanilla or chocolate.
47. How many pairs of shoes do you currently own?
Too many to count.
48. What religion will you raise your children to practice?
49. How old were you when you found out that Santa wasn’t real?
I don’t know, haha.
50. Why do you have a tumblr?
I don’t have a Tumblr so I am changing this question to, “why do you have a WordPress?” – because I love writing and I love being able to share it with people. 😊
That’s all I have for you today. I hope you have a great Friday. If you do the tag, let me know.
You can keep up to date with me on Twitter & Instagram: @jessicainspired and on Facebook: @authorjessicarachow
Until next time –