Happy weekend. It’s been a crazy week, but hubby and I took Monday off, so I’m excited to have a three day weekend.
I haven’t done a tag in a while, and thought this would be fun. I found this one here. As usual, if you’d like to do the tag, go for it! Let me know so I can read your answers. 😊
1. A book on your TBR pile that you haven’t finished.
Throne of Glass by Sarah J Maas. I’m about half way through, but I recently agreed to read and review a couple of books, so I put this one on the back burner so I could focus. I have one more to read and review, and then I’ll be back to this one.
2. A book you just haven’t had the time to read for.
Dreams of Gods and Monsters by Laini Taylor. I’m so mad I haven’t finished this one. I loved the first two, and I can’t wait to find out the end, but I just haven’t had time.
3. A book you haven’t read because it’s a sequel.
I will choose Crooked Kingdom by Leigh Bardugo for this one. I’m definitely getting there. I need to write my Six of Crows review.
4. A book you haven’t read because it’s brand new.
I’m going to say Origin by Dan Brown. It’s the newest book on my shelf, so I’m going with it.
5. A book by and author you read previously but didn’t really like.
Insurgent by Veronica Roth. I’m not really a fan of Divergent, so I’m not sure how much time I really want to dedicate to the other books.
6. A book on your TBR pile that you’re just not in the mood to read.
I guess for this I will go with Gone by Michael Grant. I bought it at a used bookstore, and now I’m just not that excited to read it. I’ll probably read it someday.
7. A book on your TBR pile that you haven’t read because it’s enormous.
I’m really disappointed to say Gemina by Aime Kaufman and Jay Kristoff. However, I’ve been listening to the audio book to and from work, and on lunch break, so I’m making time. It’s so good, but it’s also big. Haha.
8. A book on your TBR you bought because of the cover.
Cinder by Marissa Meyer. I really didn’t need to read the blurb, I just wanted the pretty cover. Haha.
9. The book on your TBR you find the most intimidating.
Creation Basics & Beyond by Various authors at ICR. This one is a science book, and while I’m not really great at science, I really want to dig into it. It’s just intimidating. I’ve read a bit of it, but it takes time for my brain to process in the info.
That’s all I have for you today. What are you currently reading? Let me know in the comments!
I hope you enjoy your weekend!