I wish I could happily tell you I am feeling better and I’m back to regular life, but I can’t 😦 Had some more tests done yesterday, but I won’t have any answers until Friday (if I get any). It’s been a frustrating month, but I’m trying to stay positive.
Alright, enough with the depressing news, on to the blog post for today! I thought it would be fun to share some of the things on my writing “bucket list.”
My Writing Bucket List
1. Finish Alter Reach. You would think this was a given, but I started writing this two years ago. I’ve taken my time with it, but I’m really ready to get it finished and get it out there in the world.
2. Hold a copy of Alter Reach in my hands. I think that would be the coolest thing on the planet. Something I wrote and put so much effort into, finally available to hold.
3. Find a way to make a full time living off writing. I’m not sure this will happen after my Alter Reach, but it’s definitely a goal.
4. Write more books! I’m hoping Alter Reach will have enough success, that I can continue to produce more books (and hopefully faster).
5. Keep this blog going, and up to date as another source to keep in touch with readers.
That’s all I have for you today. Do you have your own writing bucket list? Or a life bucket list? What’s one of your goals?
Alter Reach Inspiration Pinterest